10. Bari ASM, Ahmed SI, Bari FY, Kirk SH. 1998: Effect of ultraviolet A radiation and phenylalanine in skin fibroblast culture. Bangladesh Veterinary Journal. 32: 21-26.
11. Bari FY, Haresign W 1998: Embryo recovery, ferilization rates and embryo quality and survival rates in the superovulated ewes following natural service and/or laparoscopic intrauterine insemination. The Bangladesh Veterinarian. 15: 1-6.
12. Bari FY, Khalid M, Haresign W, Murray A, Merrell B 2000: Effect of mating system, flushing procedure, progesterone dose and donor ewe age on the yield and quality of embryos within a MOET programme in sheep. Theriogenology. 53: 727-742.
13. Bari FY, Khalid M, Haresign W, Murray, A Richards RIW 2001: Effect of repeatability of treatment on superovulatory response and embryo recovery in sheep. Theriogenology.56: 147-155
14. Hossain MK, Hossein MS, Bari FY, Shamsuddin M, Paul RK 2001: Economics of fertility management of small holding dairy farms. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 5(6): 715-718.
15. Biswas D, Bari FY, Shamsuddin M, MM Rahman 2001: Effects of glycerol doses in preservation of Black Bengal buck semen at different temperature regime. Bangladesh Veterinarian. 18(1):24-32.
16. Hossein MS, Shamsuddin M, Bhuiyan MMU, Khan, AHMSI, Bari FY 2002: Dose-related effects of Follicle Stimulating Hormone on Superovulation in Indigenous Cows of Bangladesh. Korean Journal of Embryo. Transfer. 17(2): 123-128.
17. D. Biswas, Bari FY, M Shamsuddin, MM Rahman, 2002: Determination of glycerol percentages for preserving the Black Bengal buck (Capra hircus) spermatozoa for long time. The Bangladesh Veterinarian. 18(1): 24-32.
18. Bari FY, Alam MGS, Faruk MO 2002:Preliminary observation of effects of Gabbrostim®, Folligon®, flushing and transfer procedure of embryos on the success of MOET in Black Bengal goat. Bangladesh Society for Veterinary Education and Research Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh, Volume. 22:22-24.
19. Bari FY, Khalid M, Haresign W, Murray A, Merrell B 2003: Factors affecting the survival of sheep embryos after transfer within a MOET program. Theriogenology.59: 1265-1275.
20. Faruk MI, Fatema BZ, Bari FY, Alam MGS 2004: Effects of Alfaprostol and luprostiol on the oestrus synchronization responses in Black Bengal goats. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary Medicine. 2(2): 143-145.
21. Rima UK, Juyena NS, Hashim MA, Bari FY, Mohammed Y. 2005: Surgical affections of Black Bengal Goats in certain areas of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Veterinarian Journal. 39(1-4) 9-14.
22. Alam MGS, Yeasmin S, Bari FY, Mishra B 2005: The effect of duration of preservation on the quality of chilled bull semen. The Bangladesh Veterinarian. 22(1): 16-22.
23. Fatema BZ, Bari FY, Alam MGS, Faruk MI Rahman MB 2005: Effects of Dinoprost (an analogue of PGF2a) on synchronization of oestrus in buffalo cows. The Bangladesh Veterinarian.22(1): 29-33.
24. Faruk MO, Bari FY, Shamsuddin M, Alam, MSG Islam MF 2006: Responses of Black Bengal Goat (Capra Hircus) to PMSG and Surgical Embryo Recovery within MOET Technique. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary Medicine. 4(2): 107-115.
25. Shamsuddin M, Alam MM, Hossein MS, Goodger WJ, Bari FY, Ahmed TU, Hossain MM, Khan ASMSI 2007: Participatory rural appraisal to identify needs and prospects of market-oriented dairy industries in Bangladesh. Tropical Animal Health Production.39: 567-581.
26. Faruque ALMH, Bari FY, Siddique MAR, Shamsuddin M 2007: Fertilizing capacity of Buck (Capra Hircus) semen frozen with different concentrations of egg yolk. Journal of Bangladesh Agricultural University. 5(1):95-104.
27. Salapitak S, Iwata K, Shahab K, Yenoyama Y, Yamada S, Kinoshita M, Bari FY, Ianson H, Taukamura H, Maeda K 2008: Central lipoprivation-induced suppresson of luteinizing hormones pulses is mediated by paraventricular catecholamiinerges inputes in female rats. Endocrinology. 149: 3016-3024.
28. Anup K, Shasmuddin M, Rahman MB, Bari FY, Parish JJ 2009: Normal and abnormal fertilization of Zebu cattle oocytesin vitro. Journal of embryo transfer. 24(2): 89-95.
29. Pariza KF, Bari ASM, Bari FY, Alam MGS, Noor M 2010: Clinico-pathological profiles of sub-fertility in Zebu Cow. The Bangladesh Veterinarian.26: 1-7.
30. Rahman MS, Ali AM, Roy U, Bari FY 2010: Analysis of case records from some villages around Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU) Veterinary Clinic. International Journal of Biological Research. 2(10): 12-20.
31. Akhtar Z, Talukder AK, Akatar T, Kobir MS, Kamal MM, Bari FY, Shamsuddin M. 2010: Ultrasonographic study of ovarian cyclicity in Zebu Cows of Bangladesh. Veterinary Scan. 5(2). Article No. 65.
32. Singha B, Rahman MS, Hannan MA, Moshiur R, Bhuyian MMU, Bari FY 2011: Prevalence of Mastitis in Dairy cows in selected Areas of Bangadesh. International Journal of Biological Research.1 (2):5-9.
33. Kobir MS, Rahman MS, Hannan MA, Rahman N, Akhtar Z Akhtar T, Talukdar AK, Bhuyian MU, Bari FY, Alam MGS, Shamsuddin M 2011: Milk progesterome ELISA to monitor the success of an Artificial insemination (AI) in Buffaloes. International Journal of Biological Research.1 (3): 5-9.
34. Akhatar T, Kamal MM, Talukdar AK, Akhtar Z, Bari FY, Shamsuddin M 2011: Post-partum ovarian cyclicity of Zebu cows in Bangladesh. Vet. Scan.6 (1): Article No. 85.
35. Hoque MD, Kumar AT, Kamal M, Jha PK, Bari FY, Shamusuddin, M. 2011: Ovulation Synchronization in Water Buffaloes Guided by Milk Progesterone ELISA. Journal of Embryo Transfer. 26(2): 105-109.
36. Rabidas SK, Talukder AK, Bari FY, Alam MGS 2012: Factors affecting first service non-return rate of crossbred bulls in Bangladesh condition. Indian Journal of Animal Science 82(12): 1574-1577.
37. Khan MFH, Bari FY, Bari ASM 2012: A Cross-sectional Survey to indicate factors Associated with Kala-Azar in Humans at Fubaria Upzila of Mymensingh, Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. 1(1&2): 24-35.
38. Rahman MS, Sohag AS, Kamal MM, Bari FY, Shamsuddin M 2012: Preovulatory follicular and subsequentluteal size influence pregnancy success in water buffaloes. Journal of Reproduction and Development. 58(2): 219-222.
39. Ghosh T, Paul AK, Talukder AK, Alam MGS, Bari FY 2012: Use of Two Estrus Synchronization Protocols and Their Success on Pregnancy in Zebu and Crossbred Heifers at Char Areas of Bangladesh. Journal of Embryo Transfer. 27(4): 223-228.
40. Rabidas SK, Talukder AK, Alam MGS, Bari FY 2012:Relationship between Semen Quality Parameters and Field Fertility of Bulls. Journal of Embryo Transfer.27(1): 21-28
41. Jha PK, Paul AK, Rahman MB, Tanjim M, Bari FY, Alam MGS 2013: Improvement of Preservation Quality of chilled Bull Semen Using α-tocopherol as an Antioxidant. Journal of Embryo Transfer. 28(1): 31-39.
42. Azizunnesa MS, Begum FZ, Bari, FY, Alam MGS 2013: Effects of concentrate supplementation on reproductive performances and semen quality of indigenous rams in Bangladesh. Journal of Embryo Transfer. 28(4): 325-335.
43. Azizunnesa MS, Begum FZ, Bari FY, Alam MGS 2013: Effects of proportion of egg yolk and preservation time on chilled semen in indigenous ram. International Journal of Veterinary Science. 1(1): 18-26.
44. Begum FZ, Azizunnesa, Islam MF, Alam MGS, Bari FY 2013: Synchronization of estrus in indigenous ewes with PGF2α (Cloprostenol) and Progesterone (Flurogestone Acetate, FGA) in Bangladesh. Internatinal Journal of Veterinary science. 1(1):27-37.
45. Islam MF, Bari FY, Alam MGS 2013: Reproductive and Productive performances of Indigenous dairy cows raised on Char areas in Northern Bangladesh. International Journal of Veterinary science. 1(1): 50-58.
46. Begum FZ, Azizunnesa, Islam MF, Alam MGS, Bari FY 2013: Reproductive performances of indigenous ewes in Bangladesh. Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science. 7(5): 64-72.
47. Rahman MM, Juyena NS, Bari FY 2014: Reproductive and productive Performances of Dairy Cattle in Barisal District. 2nd International Exhibition on Dairy, aqua & Pet animal.PP:80-86.
48. Md. Atikul Alam, MMU Bhuiyan, Mst. Sonia Parvin, Rahman MM, Farida Yeasmin Bari 2014: Prevalence of Reproductive Diseases and its Associated Risk Factors in Crossbred Dairy Cows. Research in Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries.1(1): 71-79.
49. Rine MZ, Hossain MG, Akter S, Tarif AMM, Bari FY, Alam MGS 2014: Evaluation of Seed Germination Inhibition Test for Early Detection of Pregnancy in Cross Breed Dairy Cattle in Bangladesh. Journal of Veterinary Advances. 4(1): 343-349.
50. Azizunnesa MS, Begum FZ, Bari FY, Alam MGS 2014: Baseline Study of Reproductive Performances of Indigenous Ram in Bangladesh. Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science. 7(6): 83-89.
51. Roy PK, Begum FZ, Azizunnesa, Paul AK, Bhuiyan MMU, Bari FY 2014: Oestrus Synchronization with Ovuprost® and Prostenol® in the Indigenous Ewes of Bangladesh. Journal of Embryo Transfer. 29(2): 149-155.
52. Begum FZ, Azizunnesa, Md. Faruk Islam, Alam MGS, Farida Yeasmin Bari 2014: Comparison of Estrus Synchronization by PGF2α and Progestagen Sponge with PMSG in Indigenous Ewes in Bangladesh. International Journal of Veterinary Science. 1(1): 27-37.
53. Begum FZ, Azizunnesa, Md. Faruk Islam, Alam MGS, Farida Yeasmin Bari 2014: Exfoliate Vaginal Cytology and Serum Progesterone during the Estrous Cycle of Indigenous Ewes in Bangladesh. Journal of Embryo Transfer. 29(2): 183-188.
54. BF Zohara, Azizunnesa, MF Islam, Alam MGS, Bari FY 2014: Effects of Cloprostenol and Flurogestone Acetate Sponge on Embryo Yields and Quality in Indigenous Ewes in Bangladesh. Animal Production Science. 54(10): 1605-1608.
55. MA Khatun, Bari FY, Alam MGS, MR Ali, PK Sarkar 2014: Post AI conception rate in cattle at Rajarhat, Kurigram, Bangladesh. Wayamba Journal of Animal Science. 845-854.
56. Mahmuda BBA, Azizunnesa, Zohara BF, Alam MGS, Bari FY 2015: Effects of preservation time on the quality of frozen semen in indigenous rams. Bangladesh Journal of Animal Science. 44(1): 10-15.
57. Singha JK, Bhuiyan MMU, Rahman, MM, Bari FY 2015: Comparison of Culture Media for In-Vitro Maturation of Oocytes of Indigenous Zebu Cows in Bangladesh. Journal of Embryo Transfer. 30(4): 327-333.
58. Rahman HMR, Paul AK, Bhuiyan MMU, Islam MT, Bari FY 2015: Characterization of native ram semen in Bangladesh. Wayamba Journal of Animal Science.7: 1076-1083.
59. Chaki AR, Bari FY, Alam MGS, Ahmed MF 2015: Effects of duration of preservation and glycerol percentages on quality of frozen ram semen. International Journal of Natural and Social Sciences. 2(4): 44-51.
60. MM Rahman, MR Gofur, MS Rahman, Bari FY, NS Juyena 2016: Effects of genotype on Reproductive and Productive Performances of Dairy Cows under Rural Context in Bangladesh. International Journal of Livestock Research. 6(6): 9-24.
61. Azizunnesa, BF Zohara, Bari FY, Alam MGS 2016: Comparison of commercial Triladyl externder with a tris-fructose on the quality of frozen semen and pregnancy rate after trans-cervical AI in Bangladeshi indigenous sheep (Ovis aries). Small Ruminant Research.134: 39-43.
62. Azizunnesa, BF. Zohara, Bari FY, Alam MGS 2016: Comparison of commercial Triladyl externder and locally manufactured extenders for the chilling of semen and their effects on pregnancy rate after trans-cervical AI in Bangladeshi indigenous sheep (Ovis aries). Animal Reproduction. 13(4): 735-742.
63. Das SK, Rahman, M M, Bhuiyan MMU, Begum N, Bari FY 2016: Effects of diluents and Preservation on time native cock semen. International journal of Veterinary Science. 5(2): 51-57.
64. N Naher, NS Juyena, PK Jha, MRI Talukder, Alam MGS, Bari FY 2016: Factors influencing the pregnancy rate in indigenous ewes following artificial insemination (AI) using frozen semen. The Bangladesh Veterinarian 33(2): 33-38.
65. A Hossain, MM Islam, F Naznin, RN Ferdousi, Bari FY, NS Juyena 2016: Quality of ram spermatozoa separated with modified swim up method. The Bangladesh Veterinarian 33(2): 62-70.
66. MAA Azad, MM Rahman, B Sinha, MM Shamsuddin, Bari FY 2016: Prevention of retained fetal membrane by using various drugs immediately after parturition in cows. The Bangladesh Veterinarian 14(1): 79-84.
67. Newaz MS, Islam MM, Bari FY, Juyena NS 2016: Cryopreservation of Bull Semen Using Skimmed Milk and Tris Based Extender in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Veterinary Journal.51: 1-11.
68. Begum F Z, Azizunnesa, Md. Faruk Islam, Alam MGS, Farida Yeasmin Bari. 2017: Survival of embryos after transfer within Multiple Ovulation and Embryo Transfer Programme. Small Ruminant Research. 149:11-15.
69. Md. Habibur Rahman, Md. Younus Ali, Nasrin Sultana Juyena and Farida Yeasmin Bari 2017: Evaluation of productive and reproductive performances of local and crossbred cows in Manikgonj district of Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 3(3): 330-334.
70. Choudhury SKM, Bhuiyan MMU, Rahman MM, Sharif MN, Bhattacharjee J, Farida Yeasmin Bari and Nasrin Sultana Juyena 2017: Comparison between two cryo-devices for vitrification of immature oocytes of indigenous Zebu cows in Bangladesh. Journal of Embryo Transfer. 32(4): 263-268.
71. E Ahmed, MS Islam, Alam MGS, PK Jha, S Ghosh, N Naher, Bari FY 2017: Bacterial contamination of ram semen used for artificial insemination in indigenous ewes. The Bangladesh Veterinarian. 34(1): 20-26.
72. Choudhury SKM, Bhuiyan MMU, Rahman MM, Sharif MN, Bhattacharjee J, Bari FY, Juyena NS 2017: Comparison between Two Cryo-devices for Vitrification of Immature Oocytes of Indigenous Zebu Cows in Bangladesh. Journal of Embryo Transfer. 32(4): 263-268.
73. S Ghosh, MRI Talukder, PK Jha, MGS Alam, NS Juyena Bari FY 2017: Pregnancy rate in indigenous ewes by direct transfer of vitrified embryos. The Bangladesh Veterinarian. 34(1): 27-33.
74. MS Rahman, MR Gofur, MM Rahman, Bari FY, NS Juyena 2018: Effects of Skim Milk and Tris-citrate Extenders to Preserve the Semen of Indigenous Ram of Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Biology. 5(2): 2456-7124.
75. Jha PK, Alam MGS, Mansur MAA, Islam TS, Bari FY 2018: Selection of breeding rams by evaluation semen quality. Journal of Applied Animal Science. 11(1): 9-20.
76. Md Abdullah Al Mansur, Alam MGS, PK Jha, Md Asaduzzaman Rimon, Naher N,, Farida Yeasmin Bari. 2018: Productive and reproductive performances of Sheep at field level of Rajshahi and Mymensingh District of Bangladesh .Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research.4 (1): 63-68.
77. Md. Abdullah Al Mansur, Alam MGS, PK Jha, Md. Asaduzzaman Rimon, Nazmun Naher, Farida Yeasmin Bari. 2018: Conception rate following intra-cervical artificial insemination using frozen semen at field level in indigenous sheep of Bangladesh .Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research 4 (1): 55-62.
78. Islam MM, Ahmed H, Sharmin S, Juyena NS, Bari FY 2018: Effects of collection methods on quality of indigenous ram semen. Proceedings of the 15th ISCon. CVASU. 129-133.
79. F Naznin, M Hasan, MMU Bhuiyan, FY Bari, NS Juyena 2019: Monitoring of uterine involution in indigenous ewes using ultrasonography. Bangladesh Veterinary Journal 53 (1-4): 29-34 DOI: 10.32856/BVJ-53-2019.04
70. Juyena NS, Islam MM, Rahman MM, Hassan MMI, Bhuiyan MMU, Bari FY 2018: Current status on Superovulation and embryo transfer in cattle as ART under the research of the Department of Surgery and Obstetrics, BAU, Mymensingh. Proceedings of the 15th ISCon. of CVASU. 134-137
81. Jha PK, Alam MGS, Md Abdullah Al Mansur, N Naher, Islam T Bhuiyan MMU, Bari FY. 2019:Cryopreservation of Bangladeshi ram semen using different diluents and manual freezing techniques. Cryobiology. 89: 35-41
82. Islam MN, Juyena NS, Bhuiyan MMU, Talukder MRI, Bari FY 2019: Oestrous cycle of cross-bred cows: Monitoring of VER, hormonal profiles and ovarian follicular dynamics. MOJ Proteomics & Bioinformatics.8:2
83. Naznin F, Hasan M, Mahmud K, Sarkar A K, Hasan MMI, Bhuiyan MMU, Bari FY, Juyena NS 2020: Consideration of breed specific fetal trunk diameter for the estimation of gestation age using trans-abdominal ultrasonography in sheep. Animal Reproduction Science.212: 1-11.
84. Jha PK, Alam MGS, Md Abdullah Al Mansur , Talukder MRI, N Naher , AKM Anisur Rahman, David C Hall, Bari FY 2020: Effects of number of frozen-thawed ram sperm and number of inseminations on fertility in synchronized ewes under field condition. Journal of Anim Reprod Biotechnol . 35: 190-197.
86. MM Rahman, N Naher, Isam MM, Hasan M, Naznin F, Bhuiyan MMU, Bari F Y, Juyena N S 2020: Natural vs synchronized estrus: determinants of successful pregnancy in ewes using frozen-thawed Suffolk semen. Journal of Anim Reprod Biotechnol 2020;35:183-189
87. FY Bari, M Mofizul Islam, Jha PK, Juyena NS 2020: Effects of cervical ripening treatments on pregnancy rates following transcervical artificial insemination in ewes: A preliminary study Journal of Istanbul Veterınary Scıences. Journal of Istanbul Veterınary Scıences.4 (2): 84-89.